|Course Code :||BECE-107 / EEC-7|
|Course Title :||Industrial Development In India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BECE-107/ EEC 07: INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIABECE-002
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-107 / EEC-07
Assignment Code: BECE-107/EEC 07/ AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit: 500 words or each question)
1) What is the nature and extent of disparity among states in industrial development? What are the major reasons for such disparities?
2) Give a brief account of the major challenges before the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) today.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit: 250 words or each question)
3) Explain the reasons behind regional disparity in India.
4) Discuss the nature of linkages between agriculture and industry in India.
5) Give a brief account of the factors that influence the location of industries.
6) What is meant by dis-investment? Give reasons for and against dis-investment in India.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit: 100 words or each question)
7) Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Core-Periphery Model
(b) Administered prices in India
(c) Public Utilities in India
8) Define the following terms and explain why they are important.
a) Corporate Social Responsibility”
b) Foreign Direct Investment
Keywords : BECE107, BECE 107, EEC07, EEC 07, EEC 7, EEC7