|Course Code :||ECO-05|
|Course Title :||Mercantile Law|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2020, it is valid up to June 2021.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2021, it is valid up to December 2021.
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: ECO-05|
|Course Title||: Mercantile Law|
|Assignment Code||: ECO-05/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
- a) ‘A stranger to a Contract cannot sue’. Discuss. Are there any exception to this rule.(4+8)
b) All contracts are agreements but all agreements are not contracts. Discuss. (8)
- Explain the different types of remedies available to an aggrieved party in case of breach of a contract. (20)
- Distinguish between (a) coercion and undue influence (b) misrepresentation and fraud with examples. (10+10)
- a) Discuss the various modes of termination of agency. (10)
b) Is registration of partnership firm compulsory ? What are the consequences of non-registration of a partnership firm. (10)
- a) What is the role of ‘caveat emptor’ ? Explain the exception to this rule. (10)
b) Who is an unpaid seller ? Explain his rights as against goods. (4+6)
Keywords: ECO-05, ECO05, ECO 05, ECO-5, ECO5, ECO 5