|Course Code :||BTMC-132|
|Course Title :||Fundamental of Management|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA Tourism Management / BA CBCS / BA Vocational|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||Valid from 1st July, 2019 to 30th June, 2020|
|Submission :||Submit Before June 2020 Exams|
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BTMC-132 FUNDAMENTAL OF MANAGEMENT
Course code: BTMC-132
Assignment Code: BTMC-132/TMA/July 2019 & January 2020
Total marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by the term ‘Business’’? Explain its classification and subclassifications with the help of a suitable example.
2. Discuss the importance, elements and principles of Delegation of work
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the various forms of business organization.
4. Define Company. What are the main features of the Company
5. What do you understand by Prospectus? What are the contents of a Prospectus?
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Define Planning. Explain the process of Planning in an organization.
7. Define Control. Explain the stages in the Control Process.
8. What are the different types of motivation?
9. Write short notes on any two of the followings.
a) Difference between Fixed capital and Working capital
b) Skills required by Managers
c) Problems of Informal Organization
10. Write short notes on any two of the followings.
a) Kind of Meetings
b) Articles of Association
c) Recruitment Process