BSOS-184 TECHNIQUES OF ETHNOGRAPHIC FILM MAKING
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOS –184
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2020-21
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOS-184 Ability Enhancement Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG (Ability Enhancement)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA (Ability Enhancement)|
|Short Name||BSOS-184 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BAG (Ability Enhancement) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For students of July 2020 cycle: 30.04.2021
For students of January 2021 cycle: 31.10.2021
Assignment – I
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Explain the relevance of ethnography in sociology.
2. Make a depiction of an ethnographic film.
Assignment – II
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Distinguish between participatory and reflexive documentary.
4. Elaborate various ethical issues involved in film making .
5. How are meaning and ideology interlinked in film making.
Assignment – III
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Explain the process of different types of shots in film making.
7. Elaborate the rule of camera movement in film making.
8. Discuss the various strategies of filming interaction.
9. Narrate post production activities in film making
10. Explain the role of publicity in film making
BSOS-184, BSOS 184, BSOS184