|Course Code :||BSOC-134|
|Course Title :||Methods of Sociological Enquiry|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –134
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2020-21
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What is social research? Explain.
2. Discuss the various methods of data collection briefly.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Explain the rule of observation in social research.
4. Discuss various elements of theory.
5. What do you understand by objectivity? Explain.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. What is reflexivity according to Bourdieu ?
7. What is a historical method? Discuss its various sources.
8. Explain the significance of comparative method in social research.
9. Discuss the various dimension of ethno methodology.
10. Write a critic of feminist prospective in social research.