|Course Code :||BSOC-134|
|Course Title :||Methods of Sociological Enquiry|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –134
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Briefly narrate sociological perspectives on qualitative research.
2. Elaborate various dimensions of comparative methods.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Explain the significance empiricism in social research
4. Elaborate the relationship between theory and research.
5. Explain the various stages of understating a social research.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Elaborate the concept of social facts.
7. Elaborate the place of objectivity on social research.
8. Explain the reflexivity in social research.
9. Explain the features of ethnomethodology .
10. Discuss features of feminist methodology
Keywords: BSOC-134, BSOC134, BSOC 134, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key