|Program :||BDP / BA / B.Com / B.Sc|
|Course Code :||BSHF-101|
|Course Title :||Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Submission Period :||Before June Exams (For July 2019 Session)
Before December Exams (For January 2020 Session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
Course Code: BSHF-101
Assignment Code : BSHF-101/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
DCQ: Answer any two in about 500 words each.
1. How do we study society? Discuss.
2. Are the Fundamental Rights are basic to our Constitution? Discuss.
3. How has the nature of peace and conflict changed in the current phase of globalisation?
4. What do you understand by the term ‘human security’? Discuss.
MCQ: Answer any four questions in about 250 words each.
5. What do you understand by the term ‘Directive Principles’ in our Constitution? Discuss.
6. What do you understand by the term ‘renaissance’. Discuss.
7. What do you understand by the term ‘social structure’?
8. How has globalisation affected the Indian economy? Discuss.
9. Discuss the nature of bharatnatyam as an art form.
10. Who are the Scheduled Tribes?
11. What are the functions of the family? Briefly discuss.
12. Briefly comment on the evolution of human being as a thinking animal.
SCQ: Write short notes on any two in about 100 words each:
13. (i) The Iron Age
(ii) Denotified Tribes
(iii) Social Change
(iv) Mixed Economy
Keywords: BSHF101, BSHF 101, BSHF-101, bshf 101 assignment 2019-20, bshf 101 assignment 2020, bshf 101 solved assignment 2019-20, bshf 101 assignment 2019-20 pdf, bshf-101/ast/tma/2019-20, BSHF 101 IGNOU Assignment 2019-20, BSHF-101 IGNOU Solved Assignment 2019-20 in English Medium, bshf 101 assignment 2019 20 in english pdf, bshf 101 assignment 2019 20 pdf, bshf 101 assignment 2019 20 solved, bshf 101 assignment 2019 2020, bshf 101 answer key 2020