|Course Code :||BRDE-101|
|Course Title :||Rural Development : Indian Context|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Assignment – BRDE – 101 (TMA)
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: (i) Your answer to each question should not exceed 1000 words.
(ii) Each question carries 20 marks.
(iii) Attempt any five of the following questions.
- Describe the concept and direction of human migration and its impact on rural and urban societies.
- Discuss major objectives and various facets of development.
- Explain important features of human development index
- What do you mean by sustainable development? Describe important strategies for sustainable rural development in India.
- Discuss important features of cooperatives and its functioning in rural areas.
- Critically analyse the significance of education for individual, society and nation
- Describe the concept, types and functions of voluntary organisations.
- Discuss the contributions of some important NGOs working for the development of youth in India.
Keywords: BRDE-101, BRDE101 BRDE 101 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BRDE 101 Assignment Solution for 2019-20 session, BRDE-101 Solved Assignment for IGNOU BDP, BRDE 101 IGNOU Solution Guide, IGNOU Assignment Help, IGNOU Assignment Answer Key