|Course Code :||BPY-005|
|Course Title :||Indian Philosophy: Part II|
|Assignment Number :||BPY-005/TMA/2020-21|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Last date of Submission :||31 March, 2021 (for July 2020 Session)
30 September, 2021 (for January 2021 Session)
BPY – 005: Indian Philosophy – Part II
1. Give Answer of all five questions.
2. All five questions carry equal marks
3. Answer to question no. 1 and 2 should be in about 400 words each.
4. If any question has more than one part, please attempt all parts.
1. Discuss idea of substance (dravya) in Vaisesika philosophy. Compare it with Ramanuja’s idea of substance (dravya). 20
Describe the characteristics of Bhakti, Ashram Movement and Reform Movement. 20
2. Discuss: 10+10= 20
a) Vivekananda’s idea of Religion.
b) Rabindranath Tagore’s view on Nature of human being.
Philosophically analyze the phrase “We, the people of India.” 20
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 200 words each. 2*10= 20
a) Write an essay on Vallabha’s concept of God. 10
b) Compare between Vipritkhyativad and Anyathakhyativad. 10
c) How does Samkhya darshan prove the existence of Prakriti. 10
d) What is the relation between Satyagraha and ahimsa in Gandhi’s Philosophy? Discuss. 10
4. Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each. 4*5= 20
a) Discuss the concept of ‘modification of Citta’ in Yoga Philosophy. 5
b) Compare between Samkara and Samkhya’s theory of causation. 5
c) What is the idea of Democratic Secularism of Jawahar Lal Nehru? Discuss. 5
d) Analyze economic philosophy of Bhimrao Ambedkar. 5
e) Evaluate Epistemological idea of S. Radhakrishna. 5
f) “Secularism is a guarantor of freedom and Social order.” Evaluate. 5
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each. 5*4= 20
a) Integral Yoga 4
b) Tariqat 4
c) Vira-Shavism 4
d) Oriental Renaissance 4
e) Prama 4
f) Samanyalakshan 4
g) Hetu 4
h) Sampragyat Samadhi
Keywords: BPY-005, BPY005, BPY-5, BPY5, BPY 005 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, BPY-005 Indian Philosophy – Part II Assignment Solution, BA Philosophy Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions