|Course Code :||BPSE-212 / EPS-12|
|Course Title :||Government and Politics in India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
COURSE: GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS IN INDIA (BPSE-212/EPS-12)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code : BPSE-212/EPS-12
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all questions.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Compare the Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Rights.
2. Identify the main features of the 73rd and the 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts.
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the nature of Indian bureaucracy since the 1990s.
4. Explain the basic characteristics of the Dominant Party System.
5. Discuss the impact of elections on weaker sections in India.
6. Analyse the features of Chipko movement
Write short notes on following in about 100 words each.
7. Farmers’ movements
8. The Bahujan Samaj Party