|Course Code :||BPSE-212 / EPS-12|
|Course Title :||Government and Politics in India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
COURSE: GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS IN INDIA (BPSE-212/EPS-12)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code : BPSE-212/EPS-12
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Answer questions in each category.Write the answers in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer any two of the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the impact of globalization on poverty and economic inequality?
2. Write an essay on special provisions of the Indian constitution regarding the hill areas of north-east India.
3. Discuss the impact of elections on the weaker sections in India.
4. Describe the features of rich farmers’ movements in India.
B) MCQ: Answer any four of the following in about 250 words each.
5. Enumerate the factors which led to the emergence of new classes during the colonial rule in India.
6. Discuss the features of the Chipko movement.
7. Explain the notion of judicial review in India.
8. Discuss the features of Dalit movement during 1950-1960.
9. Narrate the features of Inter-State Council.
10. Discuss the main constraints of electoral politics in India.
11. Explain the limitations of the trade union movement in India.
12. Compare the Fundamental Rights with the Directive Principles of State Policy.
C) SCQ: Write short notes on any two of the following in about 50 words each.
13. Leadership in the Constituent Assembly
14. Caste Associations
15. The Bahujan Samaj Party
16. Relationship between politics and crime