|Course Code :||BPSC-134|
|Course Title :||Introduction to International Relations|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-134: INTRODUCTIUON TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-134
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the salient features of national power. 20
2. Analyse the causes of the First World War. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the features of neoliberalism. 10
4. What are the salient features of Immanuel Wallerstein’s Systems approach? 10
5. Write a critique of Dependency Theory. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is Brexit? 6
7. Discuss the role of IMF. 6
8. Explain the concept of digital globalization. 6
9. Write a note on BRICS. 6
10. Explain the features of regionalism. 6
Keyword: BPSC-134 , BPSC134 , BPSC 134 , Solution Guide , Answer Key