|Course Code :||BPSC-134|
|Course Title :||Introduction to International Relations|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-134: INTRODUCTIUON TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-134
Assignment Code: BPSC-134/ASST/TMA/2021-22
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. What do you understand by Critical Perspectives? Elucidate.
2. What are the major concepts in dependency theory?
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Describe the major assumptions of Feminism.
2. Explain the concept of Digital Globalisation.
3. Discuss the meaning and relevance of the Cold War.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Truman Doctrine
2. Major assumptions of constructivism
Keyword: BPSC-134 , BPSC134 , BPSC 134 , Solution Guide , Answer Key