|Course Code :||BPSC-132|
|Course Title :||Indian Government and Politics|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -132: INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-132
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections. Each question carries 20 marks.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss Gandhian approach to study Indian politics. 20
2. Explain the core elements of liberal approach to study Indian politics. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Discuss the Marxist approach to study movements. 10
4. Explain the meaning of the Directive Policy of State Policy and trace their origin. 10
5. What are the Fundamental Rights? Explain. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss the parliamentary devices to control the executive. 6
7. Explain the characteristics of class in the post-Independence period. 6
8. Discuss the characteristics of tribes. 6
9. Explain the relationship between gender and development. 6
10. Discuss the classification of political parties in India. 6