|Course Code :||BPSC-132|
|Course Title :||Indian Government and Politics|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -132: INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course Code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: BPSC-132/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Total Marks: 100
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the Parliament’s powers to amend the Constitution of India. 20
2. Discuss the powers and functions of the President of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the procedure for removing a Judge of the Supreme Court. 10
4. Explain the powers and functions of the Speaker of Lok Sabha. 10
5. Analyse the limitations of the Trade Union Movement in India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain the concept of Collective Responsibility. 6
7. Explain the concept of Judicial Review. 6
8. What is the relationship between Gender and Development? 6
9. What is Question Hour in Parliamentary procedure. 6
10. Distinguish between Caste and Class. 6
Keywords: BPSC-132, BPSC132, BPSC 132, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key