|Course Code :||BPSC-104|
|Course Title :||Political Process In India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC-104: POLITICAL PROCESS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-104
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the evolution of political parties and political system in India.
2. Explain the role of caste in Indian politics.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Highlight the role of class as a determinant of voting behaviour in India.
4. Discuss the features of autonomy movements in India
5. Write a note on the Mandal Commission Report.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss relationship of political parties and party system with democracy in India.
7. Explain the features of the Karpoori Thakur Formula.
8. Describe the meaning and scope of development.
9. Discuss the evolution of studies of voting behaviuor in India.
10. Write a note on linguistic organisation of states.
Keywords: BPSC-104, BPSC104, BPSC 104 Solved Assignment 2020-2021, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Political Process In India, BPSC-104 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2020 and January 2021