|Course Code :||BPSC-102|
|Course Title :||Constitutional Government and Democracy In India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -102: CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-102
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the evolution of constitution of India (1885-1935). 20
2. Describe different types of emergency provisions in Constitution of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Compare the Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Rights. 10
4. Discuss the fundamental duties.. 10
5. Discuss the provisions of the fifth Schedule of the Indian constitution. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. What were the recommendations of the Cripps Mission? 6
7. Write note on judicial review. 6
8. Discuss the powers of the Speaker of Lok Sabha. 6
9. What were the recommendations of Sarkaria Commission? 6
10. Identify the features of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment. 6
Keywords: BPSC-102, BPSC102, BPSC 102 Solved Assignment 2020-2021, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Constitutional Government and Democracy In India, BPSC-102 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2020 and January 2021