|Course Code :||BPSC-101|
|Course Title :||Understanding Political Theory|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / Bachelor of Arts Political Science Honours (BAPSH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPSC -101: UNDERSTANDING POLITICAL THEORY
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-101
Assignment Code: BPSC-101/ASST/TMA/2020-21
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Examine politics as a vocation. 20
2. Write a note on revival of political theory. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What is Liberal Theory? 10
4. What is Dialectical Materialism? Explain. 10
5. Discuss Johan Rawls’ theory of Justice. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on Feminism. 6
7. Examine Jacques Derrida’s views on Post –Modernism. 6
8. What is Multi-culturalism? Explain. 6
9. Examine the interrelationship of civil society and state. 6
10. What is equality of opportunity? Explain. 6
Keywords: BPSC-101, BPSC101, BPSC 101 Solved Assignment 2020-2021, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key, Solution for Understanding Political Theory, BPSC-101 in English Medium Solved Assignment July 2020 and January 2021