|Course Code :||BPCC-131|
|Course Title :||Foundations of Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPCC-131: FOUNDATIONS OF PSYCHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPCC-131
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA /July 2019& January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Define psychology. Discuss the various schools of psychology.
2. Explain trait theories of personality.
3. Compare and contrast operant conditioning and behaviouristic approach to learning.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
4. Correlational method
5 .Apparent movement
6 .Learned helplessness
7. Interference as a cause of forgetting
8. Types of basic emotions
9 Gardener’s theory of intelligence
10. Projective techniques
11. Law of figure-ground relationship.