|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-6|
|Course Title :||Social Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
BPC 006 : SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPC 006
Assignment Code: BPC – 006/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. What is person perception? Discuss the mechanisms of person perception.
2. Explain the meaning and forms of collective behavior. How is it different from collective hysteria?
3. Discuss the factors influencing norm formation.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the self presentation tactics.
5. Explain cognitive dissonance and provide a suitable example of it.
6. What are the salient features of norms? How does it influence human behavior?.
7. Explain social facilitation in terms of the drive theory.
8. What is autokinetic effect? Describe the autokinetic experiment in norm formation.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Goals of research in social psychology
10. Social psychology and Anthropology
11. Attitude accessibility
13. Types of roles
14. Expressive crowd
15. Group polarization
16. Reference groups
17. Situational norms
18. Asch’s conformity experiment
Keywords: BPC006, BPC 006, BPC-006, BPC6, BPC 6, BPC-6, BPC-6 Solved Assignment, BPC 005 Assignment Solution, Assignment Answers, IGNOU Assignment Help, IGNOU BPC 006 Solved Assignment, IGNOU BPC 006 Solved Assignment 2019-2020, BPC 6 IGNOU Solved Assignment, BA Psychology Assignment Solutions