|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-4|
|Course Title :||Statistics in Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
BPC 004 : STATISTICS IN PSYCHOLOGY
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words.
1. Describe classification and graphical presentation of data.
2. Calculate Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation for the following data:
3. The scores obtained by the two groups of employees on work motivation scale are given as follows, compute t test and find if significant difference exists between the two groups:
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Compute mean, median, mode for the following data
5. Elucidate the properties and limitations of quartile deviation and average deviation.
6. Discuss scales of measurement with suitable example.
7. Discuss the fundamental concepts in determining the significance of the difference between means.
8. Compute Chi-square for the following data:
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
9. Meaning of statistics
10. Point estimation
13. Use of Range
14. Linear relationship
16. Parametric statistics
17. Types of probability