|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-3|
|Course Title :||Research Methods in Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
BPC 003 : RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPC 003
Assignment Code: BPC 003/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words.
1. Discuss the concept and purpose of methodology of a research report. Explain the various details that are required to be included in it.
2. Describe the ways of manifesting and identifying a research problem. Discuss the nature, characteristics and importance of formulating a research problem.
3. Explain the different methods and types of research.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Discuss the relevance and strategies of writing an effective conclusion.
5. Discuss the writing process of the review of literature.
6. Discuss the characteristics of psychological test.
7. Discuss the meaning and types of questionnaire.
8. Discuss the different types of single subject design.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
9. Summary of a report.
10. Table checklist.
12. Guidelines to write an introduction.
13. Advantages and disadvantages of experiment.
14. Guidelines to follow in case study method.
15. Pilot test of questionnaire.
16. Stages of interview.
17. Halo effect.
18. Characteristics of observation.