|Program :||BDP / BA|
|Course Code :||BPC-2|
|Course Title :||DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
BPC 002: DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
Course Code: BPC 002
Assignment Code: BPC 002/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words.
1. Discuss the relationship of an adolescent to one’s family with reference to parenting styles and attachment.
2. Describe adulthood developmental tasks.
3. Describe the stages and hazards during prenatal development.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words.
4. Discuss identity and identity crisis during adolescence.
5. Elucidate types of ageing and characteristics associated with successful ageing.
6. Explain Piaget’s theory on cognitive development.
7. What are the types of attachment patterns? Discuss the development of attachment in early years.
8. Describe developmental disorders of scholastic skills.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words.
10. Mid-life crisis
11. Epigenetic principle
12. Psychosocial virtues or strengths
13. Kubler-Ross Model
14. Forward and backward conditioning
15. Autonomy Vs Shame and Doubt
17. Childhood autism
18. Fully functioning person