|Course Code :||BPAE-102|
|Course Title :||Indian Administration|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
ELECTIVE COURSE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
BPAE-102 (INDIAN ADMINISTRATION)
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: BPAE-102
Asst. Code: BPAE-102/AST/TMA/2019-2020
Maximum Marks: 100
Coverage: This Assignment will cover all the Blocks. Now read the following questions carefully and start working. You have to answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1) Examine the principles governing relationship between political and permanent executives.
2) ‘The Chief Minister has acquired a special role in the exercise of executive power in a state’. Comment.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Explain the changing role of the Prime Minister’s Office.
4) Distinguish between Secretariat Department and Executive Department.
5) Write a note on Urban Local Self-Government.
6) Discuss the functions of District Collector.
SECTION – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) Describe the village policing system.
8) Advisory role of the State Public Service Commission.