|Course Code :||BPAC-132|
|Course Title :||Administrative Thinkers|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BPAC-132 : ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-132
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2019 & January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Kautilya’s views on Principles of Public Administration.
2. Examine Peter Drucker’s views on Management.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss Gandhi’s views on Swaraj.
4. Highlight Maslow’s Theory of Motivation.
5. Describe the four styles of Management given by Rensis Likert.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What do you mean by the concept of Gangplank?
7. Comment on “Contribution-Satisfaction Equilibrium”.
8. Bring out the difference between Fact and Value Premises in Decision Making.
9. What is meant by Job Enrichment?
10. Describe the role of T-Groups in Public Administration?
Keywords: BPAC-132, BPAC132, BPAC 132, BPAC 132 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-132, BPAC-132 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 132 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 132, BPAC 132 IGNOU Assignment 2019-20