|Course Code :||BPAC-131|
|Course Title :||Perspectives On Public Administration|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BSOC-132 : PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2019 & January 2020
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning, nature and scope of Public Administration.
2. Highlight the various models and approaches to Public Policy.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe M.P.Follett views on the principles of administration.
4. Highlight the beliefs, principles and characteristics of Bureaucracy.
5. Discuss the themes and features of New Public Administration.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on Functional Foremanship and Motion Study.
7. Describe the features of the Great Illumination experiment.
8. Discuss the concept of Acceptance Theory of Authority?
9. Comment on the Bazaar-Canteen Model.
10. What are the views of Anthony Downs and William Niskanen on Public Choice Approach?
Keywords: BPAC-131, BPAC131, BPAC 131, BPAC 131 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BPAC-131, BPAC-131 IGNOU Assignment, BPAC 131 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BPAC 131, BPAC 131 IGNOU Assignment 2019-20