|Course Code :||BHIC-133|
|Course Title :||History of India From 1206-1707|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / HISTORY BA GENERAL PROGRAMME|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC-133 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM 1206-1707
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: BHIC-133
Assignment Code: BHIC-133/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Total Marks: 100
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine Mughal policy towards the Rajput states. 20
2. Discuss the main elements of the Sultanate architecture. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. The conflict between the Afaqis and the Deccanis ultimately sealed the fate of the Bahamani kingdom. Comment. 10
4. Define iqta. What changes were introduced in the iqta system by Muhammad Tughlaq and Firuz Tughlaq. 10
5. Give a brief account of the agrarian relations in Mughal India. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Provincial kingdoms of Malwa and Jaunpur 6
7. The Caliphate and the Delhi Sultanate 6
8. Bill of exchange (hundis) 6
9. How did the Portuguese trade finance in India? 6
10. Evolution of Mughal school of painting under Akbar 6
Keywords: BHIC-133, BHIC133, BHIC 133, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key