BEGE-108 Solved Assignment
(Elective Course In English)
Reading the Novel
- Write short notes on any two:(i)Types of narrative modes(ii)New Areas of Novel Writing(iii)Feminist Approach to The Awakening(iv)The Indian Diasporic Novel in Canada
- What are the two “worlds” represented in A Tale of Two Cities? What do these opposed world stand for?
- Comment on the development of the African Novel in English.
- Examine the various themes in Sunlight on A Broken Column and comment on them.
- Write an essay on the cultural context of Paraja.
Submission Detail: The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study Centre allotted to you by 31st March 2018 (if enrolled in the July 2017 Session) and 30th Sept, 2018 (if enrolled in the January 2018 Session).