|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Course Code :||BEGE-106|
|Course Title :||Understanding Poetry|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :|| 31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
(Based on Blocks 1-8)
Course Code: BEGE-106/2019-20
Max. Marks: 100
Attempt all questions.
1. Write a critical appreciation of the poem ‘To Coy His Mistress’.
2. Critically analyse the poem ‘A Hot Noon in Malabar’.
3. Discuss the title of the poem ‘A Rain of Rites’.
4. Discuss the central theme of the poem ‘Because I Could Not Stop for Death’.
5. Explain with reference to the context the following lines:
a) Must come and bide. And such are we ―
Unreasoning, sanguine, visionary ―
That I can hope
Health, love friends, scope
In full for thee; can dream thou’lt find
Joys seldom yet attained by humankind!
b) All the earth and air
with thy voice is loud,
As, when night is bare,
From one lovely cloud
The moon rains out her beams, and heaven is overflow’d