|Course Code :||BEGC-103|
|Course Title :||Indian Writing In English|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BA English Honours|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021|
|Last Date of Submission :||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH
Assignment for July 2020 and January 2021 sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
Maximum Marks 100
Answer All Questions.
Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each. 4×5 = 20
(i) Significance of Malgudi in RK Narayan’s novels.
(ii) Plot of The Binding Vine.
(iii) Critical analysis of “The Palanquin Bearers” by Sarojini Naidu.
(iv) Humour in “The Other Woman”
Answer the following questions in about 350 words each 4 X 7.5 = 30
1. Stage one of Raja the tiger’s evolution.
2. Analyze the character of Urmi in The Binding Vine.
3. Attempt a critical appreciation of “ Night of the Scorpion”
4. Explain how “The Lost Child” is an allegory.
Answer the following questions in about 600 words each 5 X 10 = 50
1. Analyze A Tiger for Malgudi as an allegory.
2. Write a detailed note on the themes present in The Binding Vine.
3. Write in detail about the genesis of Indian English poetry.
4. What are the essential features of a short story?
5. Write a detailed note on the rise of the Indian novel in English.
Keywords: BEGC-103, BEGC 103, BEGC103, BEGC-103 Assignment Solution, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, IGNOU CBCS BA Assignment Solved