|Course Code :||BECE-2|
|Course Title :||Indian Economic Development: Issues And Perspectives|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-002
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words)
1) Discuss the features of ‘Capital Market in India’.
2) Explain the direction for industrial development as pursued under the different phases of planned development in India.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words)
3) Outline the concept and challenge of ‘sustainable development’.
4) Indicate the issues related to water as a critical resource in India.
5) Write a note on Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA),
6) Highlight the role of Foreign Investment in Economic Growth.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words)
7) Rationale for MNCs
8) Limitations of RTAs.
BECE002, BECE2, BECE02, BECE-002, BECE-2, bece 002, bece 2