|Course Code :||BCOE-108 / ECO-8|
|Course Title :||Company Law|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: BCOE-108|
|Course Title||: COMPANY LAW|
|Assignment Code||: BCOE-108 /TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
1. (a) What is a Company? Explain its important features.
(b) Distinguish between a private company and a public company.
2. What is a ‘Prospectus’? Explain the liabilities of the company and directors for misstatement in the prospectus.
3. What do you understand by Memorandum of Association? Explain the different clauses of Memorandum of Association.
4. (a) What is allotment of shares? Discuss the rules regarding allotment of shares?
(b) What is forfeiture of shares? How is it different from surrender of shares?
5. (a) Who can be appointed as director? How can a director can be removed from office . before the expiry of his term of office?
(b) Discuss the advantages of e-filing of documents.
Keywords: BCOE-108, BCOE108, BCOE 108, ECO 08, ECO 8, BCOE 108 Solved Assignment English Medium, BCOE-108 Assignment Solution in English, BCOE 108 Assignment Answers, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, IGNOU Assignment Help, Assignment in Softcopy PDF