|Course Code :||BANC-131|
|Course Title :||Anthropology and Research Methods|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
31st October, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BANC-131 : ANTHROPOLOGY AND RESEARCH METHODS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BANC-131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2019 and January 2020
Total Marks: 100
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define Anthropology and briefly discuss the objectives and scope of Anthropology.
2. Describe methods of data collection in Anthropology.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss current fields of Biological Anthropology
4. Explain the relationship of Archaeological Anthropology with other disciplines
5. Write short note Emic and Etic Approach.
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Write a note on Human Growth and Development.
7. What is Ethnography?
8. What are different dating methods .
9. Briefly describe the types of research design.
10. What is the analytical phase of Anthropology in India?
11. What are the contributions of Bronislaw K. Malinowski?
Keywords: BANC-131, BANC131, BANC 131, BANC 131 Solved Assignment in English Medium, BANC-131, BANC-131 IGNOU Assignment, BANC 131 Assignment Solutions For IGNOU BA, Assignment Question Answers for BANC 131, BANC 121 IGNOU Assignment 2019-20